Thursday, October 12, 2006

Wow!

Another weekend is just around the corner. I'm soooooooo glad. last weekend was good. Went shopping on saturday. Sunday was good too. It was my uncle's birthday and we had a small party. there was so much food - all sorts. i guess that was the best part of it. lol. i invited some of my friends. i dint know it was going to be that nice, i would have invite more. had fun anyway, then we went out afterwards.

On Monday it was back to work. I have a situation I'm trying to deal with at work, more about it later. Saw The Devil Wears Prada - nice movie.

Have to get back to work now. by the way, i got into a bus today and the conductor had u-know-what running down his nose. it was sooooo gross. the colour of the thing was a shade of yellow i havn't seen before. i dont even want to tell u how thick it was. ewwwwwww!!!!!!

No comments: